In spite of new technologies and rapidly changing I.T. environments at most organizations, the majority of communications are still taking place via email. In fact, many studies have shown that email has already overtaken phone communications at most organizations.
Despite this fact, the majority of organizations still have not implemented an email encryption solution that would prevent data from being easily intercepted and read.
THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH UNENCRYPTED EMAILS:
With the average number of emails on the rise, the risk to organizations that don’t have solid email encryption policies and tools is also increasing. Potential consequences include:
- Loss of sensitive client or patient information
- Fines and/or lawsuits
- Loss of intellectual property
- Defamation of character/Negative publicity
Don’t let your organization get caught unprepared and vulnerable! Now is the time to get serious about investigating an email encryption solution that will safeguard sensitive information and avoid losses.
WHAT CAN BE DONE TO REDUCE THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH INSECURE EMAILS?
Burk I.T. is experienced in guiding and assisting organizations with the implementation of Email Encryption technologies, as well as educating leaders on the additional considerations needed to ensure email risks are properly remediated. Ask how we can help address your Corporate Encryption Plan in the following areas:
- Convincing key personnel of the importance of email encryption
- Defining “Sensitive” information within your organization
- Developing automated encryption rules between gateways and end user devices such as desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- Educating employees about potential consequences and best practices
- Ensuring solutions meet federal and state regulatory compliance requirements
- Selecting an encryption platform & deployment method that fits the organization’s makeup
- Implementing the solution in a way that works with existing systems
Let us ensure your security-focused encryption initiative goes smoothly and addresses all of the relevant concerns. Schedule a consultation.
OUR PREFERRED ENCRYPTION PLATFORMS
The following platforms represent Burk’s preferred solution providers for email encryption software solutions.
Please speak with an informed Burk representative BEFORE choosing a solution for your organization.
ZixMail is the ultimate Email Encryption solution for small businesses and larger organizations alike. Running from the users desktop, ZixMail will perform encryption or decryption with a single click. Automated key management and delivery for encrypted emails are completely automated and work for any sender or recipient, regardless of email setup. Optional plug-ins allow direct integration with Microsoft Outlook.
Protects from inbound attacks, outbound threats, and data loss. FortiMail is a complete Email Encryption and Security platform that can meet the needs of ANY size organization. Capabilities include: antispam, antiphising, antimalware, sandboxing, data leakage prevention, identity based encryption (IBE), and message archiving.