Is your organization’s information at risk? The answer is yes. The real question is, “how at risk is it?”
While there is always a risk of external breach (a hacker attack), or internal abuse, responsible organizations must take steps to reduce their exposure to that risk and create a safe haven for sensitive information.
HOW CAN YOUR ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVELY IDENTIFY INFORMATION SECURITY VULNERABILITIES AND MITIGATE RISK?
Burk I.T. believes in taking the time to properly evaluate your organization’s risk using independent security teams who provide an objective view of your organization without the conflict of interest of being both assessor and remediation resource. By partnering with independent organizations, we provide unbiased assessments that ensure you get the information you need without the temptation to suggest unnecessary solutions.
Our Assessors will evaluate your organization’s Information Security Risk within the following areas:
- Physical and Environmental Security: Facility security is one component often overlooked
- Policy and Procedural Security Measures: How your policies and your people are helping or hurting your overall risk exposure, as well as how well policies are being carried out
- Business Risk & Exposure Evaluation: How your business processes are carried out and over what systems, as well as prioritizing the most critical information to protect
- Systems Security Review: Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities in operating systems, applications, and existing security configurations
- Online/Web Application Vulnerability Assessment: How online business services and programs may be vulnerable to attacks and what might be done to secure them
- Connection Security Review: Understanding how secure is secure enough for network access points such as “secured” wireless networks and more
- Firewall Rule-set Review: Firewalls have long been the most visible point of security for networks, but without effective rules management and implementation, they may give a false sense of security. We’ll evaluate device settings and rules for best practices.
Start a conversation with Burk’s knowledgeable security staff with no obligation.
At Burk I.T., we know that strength comes in numbers and in proper collaboration with the best professionals and products. For Security Risk Assessments, we partner with the providers below. However, please contact a Burk representative BEFORE choosing a solution.
Arocna3 is a local partner for Burk I.T. Consulting. Based in Nashville, our partner to the West is a strong strategic alliance that allows us to offer 100% independent security audits to assure our clients that our remediation recommendations are based on real business needs, rather than our pocketbook.
Security Risk Assessments from IBM are supported by over 50 years experience in the security sector. IBM brings it’s own standardized methods such as the IBM Security Methodology, as well as resources like the IBM® X-Force® database – one of the world’s most comprehensive threats and vulnerabilities databases.